Monday, November 12, 2007

Halfway To Go

Today I am 20 weeks pregnant. My belly finally started to pop out over the weekend. I could actually feel it yesterday, and I'm fairly certain I could see it growing larger before my eyes. Last night he/she was kicking up a storm and starbuck got to see he/she moving around through the belly. It's all starting to seem sooo real now and 2o more weeks is soon!!

We've been talking a lot about how this next baby's personality could possibly be. We were bleseed with a VERY active first baby and we won't know what to do if we have a sleepy baby! Owen's eyes were never closed for long. He had no use for a bouncer or any other "sleepy baby" device. He was never really a "baby" per se. He was alert from day one, and was smiling on cue by 3 weeks. Surely the next baby will have a totally different demeanor? If so, I'm sure the relaxation will be nice. If so, we'll just stay on our toes, we haven't gotten to come down off them since that hot day in july 2006 so I doubt we'll know any difference.

No comments: