Friday night we took the boys to the Alabama State Fair. It was the first time at a fair for both of them. Owen was too short to ride any rides, thankfully. Hahaa, the rides were rusty and squeaky and nothing short of terrifying. The carnival culture isn't quite as exciting as I remember from my childhood. We did get to pick up ducks and fish for sharks so that saved the night. We also ate our obligatory corn dogs on the way out.
Today, we went to a reallllly boring folk music festival in Leeds. Granted, we got there an hour before they were to close but I'm fairly certain it would have been a snooze anyway. After that we stopped at a monster playground and Owen went down a giant silver slide. He's growing up too fast and I just can't keep up! we topped off the night with owen's favorite, PJ Changs, outside on the deck overlooking the mountains of birmingham.

No comments:
Post a Comment