Monday, October 1, 2007

I can feel the baby moving! I have been almost certain for a few days but today I can feel him/her going wild in there! It's still such a faint flutter but i am so sure that is what it is. Supposedly baby is as long as a lime this week. Awwww. :)

I had my OB appt last week and it went well. We heard the heartbeat (i also listen to it at home several times a week) and I talked to her about my lack of appetite. She was a little concerned b/c I lost 8 lbs since my last visit. With my last pregnancy I had little desire to eat but with this one, I have no desire to eat. I get full within a few bites of every meal. She told me to start eating calorie rich things (like milkshakes!) until my appetite returns.

Not much else is going on around here. The weather is very fall like and we're getting excited about autumn. We have a train ride, several pumpkin patches, and a vacation to Baltimore in the near future!

No comments: